GOJI HAIR’S COVID-19 POLICY
Our main objective is to continue delivering an excellent service to you whilst keeping you, and our team, as safe as we can. Only by doing this will you be able to relax and enjoy your visit.
We have carried out our own risk assessments, in line with Government guidelines and advice from our trade organisation. We will review all aspects of what we’re doing on a monthly basis.
Please note that colour appointments will need to be booked by phone or email in order to ensure that they are booked in correctly. This is to avoid any changes during your appointment that could affect our timings and, consequently, the number of clients in the salon at any one time which we are restricting.
* Please do not come in if you – or anyone in your household – is unwell in any way, but please ring or email in advance to let us know.
* Please don’t come into the salon for any reason than for a scheduled appointment; if you have a query or need to speak to us, please ring the salon or email us.
* Arrive on time for your appointment – not early and not late – as we will be carefully scheduling appointments to avoid congestion and allow cleaning time between clients. If you are more than 10 minutes late we may need to rearrange your appointment.
* Please come on your own and bring minimal possessions with you; we are providing rails in the main salon and the barbers for you to hang your own coat if preferred. Hangers are sterilised between clients.
* Please double-check that you are booked in for the correct service as we won’t be able to alter it on the day.
OUR ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* On arrival, please wash your hands with soap and water in our new handwash station inside the entrance
* Follow the floor markings and wait where indicated; if there is already someone waiting, please wait at a safe distance
* Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask that you do the same: sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and use tissues which will need to be disposed of immediately
* Please do not touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing them; our team will be able to help you otherwise
* We are only accepting card payments; receipts will be emailed
* You are required to wear a face covering for all hair, barber or beauty appointments; these may only be removed briefly to eat or drink. Face coverings can also be removed for specific services on the lower face, for example, face waxing, facials, beard trims and shaves. If you are unable to wear a face covering, please contact us in advance to discuss it
* From 1 September, following updated Government advice, all members of our team who are double vaccinated will wear face masks only. If you are clinically vulnerable please ask the relevant team member to wear a visor for your appointment. Visors will also continue to be used for those services where the client needs to remove their face covering as detailed above.
* We will be providing refreshments in disposable, recyclable cups; magazines won’t be available so please bring your own reading matter with you
* Colour clients: blow dries will be functional in order to minimise your time in the salon